Inflatable Car Booster Seat
- BubbleBum is very portable and can be easily stored in a Schoolbag/Handbag/Hand Luggage.
- BubbleBum is cheaper than rental of a booster seat from a car hire firm.
- BubbleBum is reliable, it is always in your bag when you need it or in Granny’s car glove compartment.
- BubbleBum is comfortable, it is not made of rigid plastic so is gentle on little legs.
- BubbleBum appeals to kids who are cool, it is cool to be safe.
- BubbleBum is more hygienic than rentals from car hire firms.
The expiration date for most car seat is 6 years, therefore check the age of the seat before use.
- Age between 4 to 11
- Weigh between 15-36KGS
- Height up to 135cm or when child’s ears are below the back of the vehicle seat.
- It is recommended that you keep your child in the lowest Group car seat until the maximum weight allowance for that restraint before moving up to the next Group.
Children should use a booster seat until the vehicle seat belt fits correctly, which is usually when they reach 4 feet 9 inches.
- Sit with hips back against the vehicle seat with knees bending comfortably at the front edge of the seat.
- Keep the lap belt low and tight on hips.
- Place shoulder belt across the mid-chest and shoulder.
- Ensure that a booster seat is secured in the vehicle when not in use as it can become a missile in a crash and cause injury to the other occupants.
Booster seats should never be used in a rear facing vehicle seat, side facing vehicle seat or a jump seat.
Your child must be at least 15kgs before using a booster seat. Please do not hurry to move up to the next group of car seats for your child.