Oblumi Tapp is a small smart device and when it is connected to a mobile phone converts into a digital infrared thermometer.
Using the Tapp is simple, firstly you should download the free app onto your phone and attach the probe into your smart device. The Tapp is suitable for use on all the family including babies and can be used on the forehead or in the ear and can even be used to check the temperature of liquids, including babies bottles and is perfect for checking the temperature of other liquids. The Oblumi Tapp comes along with an adaptable lid for forehead use, cleaning wipes and a travel case to protect the device when travelling.
The Tapp is unique as its a smart thermometer and it has the following capabilities:
- Take an accurate temperature – in only a few seconds you can take your body temperature by placing the device on your forehead or in your ear. Its infrared sensor is specially designed for medical use.
- Calculate medicine dosage – the app automatically calculates this for you in line with the patients data and using the appropriate medicine.
- Track and store data – it displays the temperature history and the medication taken so that it can be followed up or passed on to a medical professional
- Create and share patients profiles – you can create multiple patient profiles and you can share this information, with has automatic updates.
- Send and receive notifications – You can send automatic temperature or medication notifications to all contacts.
- Reminder alerts – you can activate your alarm so that you avoid missing medicine or forget to take your temperature.
- Multiplatform – it is compatible with Apple and Android but information can also be accessed from a PC or tablet and Oblumi Cloud synchronises the data between all devices.
- Check liquid temperature – check the temperature of liquids with accuracy and speed.