how to use
- Suitable for Group 2-3 (40-100 lbs).
- Suitable ONLY for use with a 3-point adult seatbelt approved to ECE Regulation 16 or equivalent standard.
- FMVSS213 approved.
- BubbleBum should be replaced if damaged or involved in an accident.
- Do not make any alterations or attachments to your BubbleBum and follow installation instructions carefully.
- Never leave your child unattended in any child restraint.
- It is recommended that luggage be stowed appropriately in order to avoid injury.
- The cover on the BubbleBum constitutes an integral part of the restraint performance, therefore, the seat must not be used without the cover.
- Surface washable.
- These instructions sit snugly between the cover and the inflatable cushion for you to retain.
|Remove BubbleBum from bag.||Locate air valve at rear of BubbleBum||Twist open air valve,blow up to maximum capacity, twist to close.||Position BubbleBum on rear car seat.|
|Position child on their Bubblebum. Pass the lap section of the seat belt through the seat belt restraint located on both sides of the Bubblebum.||Seat belt should sit firmly against the child and the lap straps should be worn low down across child's lap. Ensure straps are not twisted.||Buckle car seat belt.||To expel air for compact storage, the product must be rolled.|